Have you spilled your coffee or other liquid on your notebook? Try not to worry!
We can repair most notebooks that have had liquid spilt on them, regardless of which make or model, including Acer, Alienware, Apple, Asus, Compaq, Dell, HP, Lenovo, Microsoft, Razor and Toshiba.
If this happens, take these steps:
- In case you're running your notebook on AC power, Turn the laptop off. Immediately remove the AC adapter and the battery. If the liquid touches the circuits on the laptop, then it will short out.
- Turn it upside down immediately. The liquid will stop going deeper into the laptop.
- Clean the spilled liquid. Use a lint-free paper towel or cloth to clean
- Try not to attempt and power up the notebook again - this could bring on additional issues. Additionally, contingent upon what it is you spilled, simply permitting it to dry isn't sufficient as coffee or juice can leave sticky build ups.
- Contact IT@Hand technician today.
Recovering your notebook
If you carry out the steps outlined above and sent it to IT@Hand, the technician can normally clean out the notebook components and make them work again without having to replace any parts.
For situations that something needs parts replaced, rest assured your notebook is in the best of hands - we'll fix your notebook promptly and have it back to you as fast as possible.
Get in touch with us today.